Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Life and weight loss and Life oh wait.....

Did I say that already. LOL So this weekend was a reality check for me. My husband packed his bags to leave and go back overseas. I swear it seems like he just got home. Wait he will be home a year on the 31st of this month. He is going to get things taken care of. I am still losing but starting to feel like I am at a slow down. LOL I have lost 108 lbs. WOO HOO a whole 10 lbs last month. LOL I will be 6 months out on the 23rd.

On another note.......
I am trying to decide when I want to get baptised. I was baptised as a baby. I am choosing to do it again so that I can make my commitment to God. This is something I think I am screaming for at the moment. Well I suppose I best get something done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home