Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Who Am I?????

Alright so I know you are all wanting an update on my weight loss. I have to share this first.


Oh I hope this worked!!!


This song has touched me along with the message from this week service. You must have a Good Heart. I honestly believe I have a good heart. I do not always think that I am that perfect Christian. I am However a Christian American that makes mistakes. I lose touch with myself sometimes. I struggle what I will be come or what God's plan is for me. Maybe it will not always be laid out perfectly. I do not think it is possible. There is no such thing as the perfect Christian. Anyway maybe I am searching maybe I am confused I am not sure. I feel like I am thinking clear. My life is a mess right now. Alot of things are going on. I only with I could get into them. This is not the place for it or the time. The one thing I know I have to remember is that He is enough and he will not fail me. I am seeking him and asking him to be in my life. I have had him in my life just not like this. I truely want to live as I can threw him.


Ok lighter note just for g.s. I am at 4 months and have lost 93 lbs. I need to take some pictures and I will get on that. I am really slow at it. My deployment blog will be starting again soon. Maybe I will just put them together. Well I am off to bed. I have alot going on tomorrow!! It is a new day and will be a better day!! Each day is great as long as I remember that he is enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home