Monday, May 07, 2007

2 weeks out!

Alright so it had been 2 weeks. Blogger is being a bitch to me. I do not know if it is my layout all of a sudden or what the hell the issue is. So I am doing well feeling pretty healed and just with the packing part of my tummy would hurry and heal. LOL I am at 31lbs lost as of this morning. I still have alot to go but hey it is a start. I am sooo sick of the liquid diet and the soft foods. When can I get some real good tasting food. Wait never again. That is not good for me and what got me here to begin with. I am starting to feel it and see it as it has come off.

My mom left last Friday. It was great knowing she was here to help out with thing and myy house was kept up. I will have a little over a week until Dad comes but that is ok. He will help out when he is here by fixing shit that is falling apart in this house. It is kind of depressing. No worries I got KAty coming down some this week to help me out ya'll. So I will not be doing everything on my own. I am sure she will be here telling me that is a no no! LOL Well I suppose. I best get up and get moving. Maybe I will post a before pic and after pic later! Talk to ya all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home