Monday, April 30, 2007

A Week Ago today!

So a week ago today I made a life changing thing. I decided to get gastric bypass surgery. So bright and early monday morning on the 23rd of April I went into the hospital. I came about about 11:30 to being very sick to my tummy. I do not like being put under. My blood preasure were not so hot either so lots of blood preasure meds. That is ok I soon got that under control and was able to come home Thursday. I have spent the last few days just trying to adjust to this new life style. I am sooo sick of a liquid diet! Damn I have 2 more weeks or so of it. I get my staples out tomorrow morning and oh yeah by the way I have already lost a grand total of 24lbs!!!! That was as of this morning getting out of bed. Well I will have to update again tomorrow I think I am going to go to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home