Wednesday, May 16, 2007

3 and a half weeks out!

Alright so I am making good strides at losing my weight somehow though something is making a lack of being able to eat sucks and I can not keep anything down it seems. Even foods a week ago I was eating is not working now. It kind of sucks but am getting over it. So I am at 42lbs lost as of this morning. I am good to go I can no believe it wow if I could nail just 8 more lbs this week and hit 50 this first month. WOW I think I would be in Seventh heaven and the worring about getting somewhere and not having or being able to eat much of anything right now would be sooo worth it. I am not dealing with the cry stuff and the emotions all messed up just the throwing up and depressed about my deit a little! It will all be good though. Well I will keep you all up to date! Pictures soon to come again. I want to get Todd to take some before he leaves on Friday for 30 days!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home