Friday, August 19, 2005

SPF: My First one!!! Wooo Hooo

Ok here we go! I am going to try this SPF thing. Wow things that stress me out. That is an easy one. Everything lol. Just kidding. Let me see where to Start my kids stress me out but... This is the only peaceful time I have LMAO
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Dirty Dishes from Breakfast in my sink. If I did not force myself to do them I would be screwed but that is all there is time to do is pick up after the kids and feed them. LMAO Wait I get outside too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look it me is me and behind me is a is a family photo. The man in the picture is my hubby he stresses me out some to but mostly when he is gone. I can not complain when he is here. He is a great cook cleaner does laundry and brings home the pay check. LOL

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok Katy I did it you better link me hahahaha. This weekend is going to be a big one I can not wait to do this posters and flyers and stuff. Boy oh boy could I say a few things but I think I will keep it to myself. That would not be far to the one running againest me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh lord those kids are too cute!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I love those kiddos, dishes....no biggie, but i only have three kids. You outdo me girlie.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh your angels looked soooo sweet (after all they were asleep...lol) Happy SPF!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

What beautiful children I hope you and Katy kick butt. Good luck!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog!
Hey girl you need to work on your house instead your blog.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home