Monday, August 15, 2005

Lots to Say

Ok here it goes I got lots to say and share. I will start by I figured stuff out here got the picture thing down and figured out how to blogroll all in one day!!! Woo hoo for me!!
Anyway on to better things in Life. I want to share my babies with everyone. Today was my oldest Daughters first day at school. 2 down 2 to go lol. My son who is the oldest started last Thursday. Here are some pics of them from today and his first day of school.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That is Nelson on his first day of First Grade. He is sooo handsome. lol
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Rachel today! She is such a cutie!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is one of the 2 of them together. They look soo cute but to bad it is all before 8 AM.

Ok anyways I can not just brag about them got to have some time for the Twins! They are soo sweet and good.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lizzy's Favorite past time!! She loves water.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Little Miss Abby She is all about sittin in Katy's chairs. LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm on to you little missy!
Ok, seriously- enough with me being retarded.
Nelson was so adorable.
Rachel was too cute with her missing teeth and braids. hehe.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home