Thursday, August 18, 2005

Is it Friday yet?????

I am not looking forward to the weekend or wait am I? LOL I think that now that school has started it sucks that I can not sleep in. Oh wait that is right my twins are up about the time the alarm goes off anyway. I can not wait a week from Monday the Hubby should be home. Now if that is the case we will see. I am not sure you can ever count on what the Army says for the dates they are suppose to be home. There is always a first though right. HAHA
Rachel is fast aproching her first week in Kindergarden. I still have not seen any homework. She is wondering why she does not have homework like everyone else. Nelson is dealing with his but then hell it is just things like writing his name and conect the dots. I think he learned that in Preschool.
I am so lucky to have such great neighbors either they are feeding me or just wondering what is going on with me. I guess I am seemed off today not sure why. Maybe I am just a bit. I do have alot on my mind. I really want to do this surgery thing but then I am hesitent at the same time. What if something goes wrong and I can not take care of my children? That scares the hell out of me. It is not like my hubby can just say Hey I can not come in for a while the wife is down and can not do anything. Yeah then what. They have all kinds in his team. LOL He is more like a bonified baby sitter. Yeah YEah I already know what Katy is saying. Girl I will help you out. I feel kind of shitty cause I have dumped my kids off on her so much already. Doctor's appointments and such that is not fair to her. Yeah that is what neighbors are for is going threw her mind right now. LOL I do not want anyone to think I like to pawn them off as much as possible and Damn Nelson has been a little shit that last 2 times I have left him. He is such a Turd sometimes. Wait all the time. You would think sometimes that he is 2 with the fits he throws.
I am missing my classes. I am ready to go back to school and get it over with so I can have a job. That is that I can find one that will pay more then day care costs a week.LOL That will almost take a miricle to find. LOL Ok I have rambled on enough. SO I will go for now. I do think I am going to try something new and do the Friday thing with Katy. We will have to see how that goes. LOL I might break my camera or be to big to get in the damn pic.LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well it's only natural that you're nervous about the surgery. That's a huge deal. Just remember that we'll do whatever you need. Pick up kids from school, clean the house, make dinners, provide entertainment (I'm sure I could learn to tap dance, hehe).
We know it's unnerving but you've got a fistfull of chicks who back you up and support you 100% and are willing to help out.
So let us

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home