Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bad Girl!!!!

Ok I am such a bad girl. I have not posted in forever. I am on my own for the time being with the kids. It is going and we are ready for school to start.
I need to get motivated on this mayor thing. The election is around the corner and I do not want to miss out. I am so thankful for good neighbors who are organized. I am far from that at the moment I do not think I could ever get a flyer done and it be right. I have always been a wordy person. I do not get Short and sweet and to the point. LOL
I left the house with the kids today for the first time since Todd left. Wait it has only been 4 days. LOL They did pretty good. The places they got to get out at the stayed right by me. That was amazing in it's own. Maybe I really do have these good kids and I have just been blinded by their not listening when they are suppose to shut off the water or go to bed.
I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow to see about my surgery. I want to get it done but then I am afraid to get it done at the same time. I guess I should just be sure to have my questions ready for him when I get there. I need to know how long the recovery time is and if it will be a while before I can do for my kids and in my house. It is tough when you have twin babies to tug on and not sure you can. Hubby wanted to know how long the hospital stay is so that he can figure out when to have it is a good time for him as well. Since he will have to be home with the kids. I am not so sure he will be able to. Poor man the things I do to him but hell he will rise to the occasion he is super man!:) I am so thankful I found him in my life.
I am going to try something new for myself. I am going to make some monthly goals. I will share them and work my ass off to get them accomplished. So here we go!!

August Goals

1. To get Elected Mayor

2. To get my house organized

3. To keep up on my house work

4. To get the other side of the backyard full of grass

They look like a bunch but it will help to keep my time in order. Wait what time right. I have 4 kids LOL. Well everyone wish me luck on getting them done!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I have twins too, they are five. Goal 2 and 3 are ones I am STILL trying to accomplish, lol. Good luck! Keep Blogging.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home