Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Shopping Shopping and more shopping!!!

I am about out done on shopping. LOL After battling on getitng to go shopping to finish up the list for Christmas. We went HOLY!!!!! I am sooo sleepy and tired. The kids were great and we hid their presents from them well. I think my mom is pretty much done except for what we all expect every year our underwear and socks supply for the year lol. What I thought was going to be a real shitty year for the kids is turning out pretty good. They will be surprised on Christmas morning. Well it is off to smoke one more time and then climbing into bed for some rest. Maybe just maybe my mom will let me sleep in tomorrow. Woooo Hooo wonder if I could sleep until noon. It has been a long long time for that lol. Talk to ya all soon!! Merry Christmas!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

I miss you already!!!!!!!!!! Come Home!!!!!!!!!!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a good time, enjoy your family MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home