Thursday, December 15, 2005

Crazy Days!!

Yeah wow how time flies I guess when you are busy beyond belief. Since my last post lets see I have had a meeting, a christmas party, a holiday social, Girl scouts, boy scouts, a cooking class. Oh I almost forgot. I got our truck fixed it looks great. They detailed it and even cleaned the inside out!! The kids had spilled a red drink on the carpet and it is gone. I was impressed. I am leaving to go home tomorrow!! I will get to go home for a couple weeks. I will have to share some pics when I get back of the kids and all their Christmas. I am sure EVERYONE will spoil them rotten. I think Nelson is looking forward to see her friends. I know he misses them. IT was great that he got a good year of school in at my home town. He has made some life long friends. Well I know the posts will be thin the next couple weeks. I will try to post a time or 2 while I am home!!! Happy Holidays everyone!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you are really busy. You should enjoy the holidays peaceful!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home