Monday, December 05, 2005

Sad Good-byes and Happy Reunions

As Amy and I said good-bye to our Hubby's last week. Erik was on his Way home!! He gets to reunite with his wife tomorrow. I have been there 3 times it is the best feeling in your life!!! I am sooo Happy that you have a safe return Erik and I am sure that Mis and the kids will have trouble sleeping tonight. I just hope you do not freeze. If we have snow in Colorado I am sure that Minnesota has some too. I know what the winters are like in Minnesota. Make sure you tell Miss to grab your winter coat.

We got snow it is sooo pretty but way to cold. LOL The kids want to be in it all the time. They are soo excited we are back in a state they can get in a sled and have a good time. This is only the 2 year out of 4 and 5 years those kids have really seen snow or gotten to play in it.

Christmas is just around the corner and I get to go home and be with family. I am pretty excited the kids are excited to see their friends and Grandma and Grandpa. Well I better run they will be threw the door any minute from school. Hmmmm I wonder if they stopped to play in the snow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Well, I guess this is as the deployment turns. LOL.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Thanks Jenn!
I hope this transition for you is treating you and the kids as well as can be. I do remember a year ago and leaving, and as a NG member, we are not used to leaving for THAT long. So it was sad to see the kids being effected, but kids and wives are so strong, I guess the husband soldiers just have to let it be!
Have a great week!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't comment on your other blog!!
I expected to see a new post every day since your husband is not home, what are you doing all day?

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home